Azure classes in Pune | Azure DevOps training | Ethan’s Tech
Ethans Tech, Azure DevOps is the Certification MS AZ-400 Course which will help you master important Azure DevOps concepts such as Git: Version control tool, GitHub/Azure Repo: Source code repositories, Docker: Container platform, Docker Registry (ACR): Docker image repositories, Kubernetes (AKS): Azure Managed Kubernetes services, Helm: Package manager in Kubernetes, Azure Devops: Continuous integration, Ansible: Configuration Management tool, Terraform: Infrastructure provisioning tool (IAC), Azure: Cloud Platform
About Azure DevOps training and classes in Pune – by Ethans
Azure DevOps Training at Ethans Tech is standard Microsoft Azure DevOps AZ-400 certification oriented course focused on 100% Practical and Project based training. Our Azure DevOps Training is new course launched in March 2020 and highly demanded and its demand is constantly enhancing since the days we have started this course. Ethans Tech offers the best Azure DevOps Training with Certification preparation. Our Azure with DevOps training course covers both DevOps and Azure concepts like CI (Continuous Integration), CD (Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment), and Continuous Monitoring.
The Azure DevOps classes in Pune will make the individual knowledgeable in all aspects that are on-demand in both Microsoft Azure and DevOps. The Azure with DevOps Training Course majorly covers how to implement DevOps in Azure, CI, CD and how to manage security principles and code quality, how to implement build strategy of the container, and more.
We provide MS Azure DevOps training on Weekends and Weekdays with flexibility batches timings. We offer Classroom Training Program at Pimple Saudagar, Kharadi, Wakad, Hinjewadi and Baner, Online Training through interactive Platform and Corporate guidance to intrigued competitors, and provide trustworthy Placement Assistance.
The Microsoft Azure- DevOps training at Ethans Tech helps you to develop the skills in Git: Version control tool, GitHub/Azure Repo: Source code repositories, Docker: Container platform, Docker Registry (ACR): Docker image repositories, Kubernetes (AKS): Azure Managed Kubernetes services, Helm: Package manager in Kubernetes, Azure DeVops: Continuous integration, Ansible: Configuration Management tool, Terraform: Infrastructure provisioning tool (IAC), Azure: Cloud Platform
According to indeed.com, the average salaries offered to the Azure DevOps Engineer differ based on the service-based and product-based companies. The average salary of the Azure DevOps Engineer working at the Service based company is about 9, 00,000 to 19,00,000 per year for the Azure DevOps Engineer working at Product based companies.
Ethans offers Azure -DevOps course to the candidate at a premium quality rate. It means every candidate can receive an Azure with DevOps Training Course completion certificate once they complete the Online Azure DevOps Course successfully from Ethans. All our trainers are experts who have more than a decade of experience working in top MNC and IT companies in respected industries
Microsoft Azure and skills in DevOps has recorded constant steady and growth for the last many years, and it’s now the quickest market penetration in the industry in the short time frame. Here is some of the reason why you should choose Azure with DevOps Online Certification Training to have a successful career.
- 90% of the fortune companies utilize Azure.
- Azure DevOps has been the preferred cloud for multiple projects.
- Niche skills among professionals
- The job opportunities for the Professionals who have an Azure DevOps Course and Certification are higher among top IT and MNC companies.
- The average salary of the Azure DevOps engineer ranges from 9L to 19L per year for product-based companies
Azure DevOps classes in Pune
AZ 400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
DevOps tool Sets
- Git: Version control tool
- GitHub/Azure Repo: Source code repositories
- Docker: Container platform
- Docker Registry (ACR): Docker image repositories
- Kubernetes (AKS): Azure Managed Kubernetes services
- Helm: Package manager in Kubernetes
- Jenkins: Continuous integration
- Ansible: Configuration Management tool
- Terraform: Infrastructure provisioning tool (IAC)
- Azure: Cloud Platform
Implementing Azure solution
Module 1: Getting started with Azure Resource Manager
- Azure IAM
- Azure Virtual Machine
- Azure Networks
- Azure Storage
- Azure App services
- Azure service principles
- Azure AKS
- Azure ACR
Implementing DevOps Development Processes
Module 1: Getting started with Source Control
- What is Source Control?
- Benefits of Source Control
- Types of source control systems
- Introduction to Azure Repos
- Migrating from TFVC to Git
- Authenticating to your Git Repos
Module 2: Scaling git for enterprise DevOps
- How to structure your git repo
- Git Branching workflows
- Collaborating with Pull Requests
- Why care about GitHooks?
- Fostering Internal Open Source
- Git Version
- Public projects
- Files in Git
Module 3: Implement & Manage Build Infrastructure
- The concept of pipelines in DevOps
- Azure Pipelines
- Evaluate use of Hosted vs Private Agents
- Agent pools
- Pipelines & Concurrency
- Azure DevOps and Open Source projects
- Azure Pipelines YAML vs Visual Designer
- Setup private agents
- Integrate Jenkins with Azure Pipelines
- Integration external source control with Azure Pipelines
- Analyze & Integrate Docker multi-stage builds
Module 4: Managing application config & secrets
- Introduction to Security
- Implement secure & compliant development process
- Rethinking application config data
- Manage secrets, tokens & certificates
- Implement tools for managing security and compliance in a Pipeline
- Implementing Continuous Integration (CI)
Module 1: Implementing Continuous Integration in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
In this module, you’ll be introduced to continuous integration principles including: benefits, challenges, build best practices, and implementation steps. You will also learn about implementing a build strategy with workflows, triggers, agents, and tools.
- Continuous Integration Overview
- Implementing a Build Strategy
- Classic build pipeline setup
- Integration Azure DevOps pipeline with Jenkins
- Setup build pipeline for dotnet core
- Setup build pipeline for Java based code by integrating maven
- Setup build pipeline for NodeJs based code by integration npm and nvm
Module 2: Managing Code Quality and Security Policies
In this module, you will be learning how to manage code quality including: technical debt, SonarCloud, and other tooling solutions.
- Managing Code Quality
- Managing Security Policies
- Integrating Pipeline with Sonarqube
Module 3: Implementing a Container Build Strategy
In this module, you will learning how to implement a container strategy including how containers are different from virtual machines and how microservices use containers. You will also learn how to implement containers using Docker.
- Implementing a Container Build Strategy
- Integrating Azure pipeline with ACR
- Implementing Continuous Delivery (CD)
Module 1: Design a Release Strategy
- Introduction to Continuous Delivery
- Release strategy recommendations
- Building a High-Quality Release pipeline
- Choosing a deployment pattern
- Choosing the right release management tool
- Classify a release versus a release process, and outline how to control the quality of both
- Describe the principle of release gates and how to deal with release notes and documentation
- Explain deployment patterns, both in the traditional sense and in the modern sense
- Choose a release management tool
Module 2: Set up a Release Management Workflow
- Create a Release Pipeline
- Provision and Configure Environments
- Manage and Modularize Tasks and Templates
- Integrate Secrets with the release pipeline
- Configure Automated Integration and Functional Test Automation
- Automate Inspection of Health
Module 3: Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Introduction into Deployment Patterns
- Implement Blue Green Deployment
- Progressive Exposure Deployment
- Implement Helm chart for Deployment
- Implementing Dependency Management
Module 1: Designing a Dependency Management Strategy
- Packaging dependencies
- Package management
- Implement a versioning strategy
Module 2: Manage security and compliance
- Package security
- Open source software
- Integrating license and vulnerability scans
Implementing Application Infrastructure
Module 1: Infrastructure Automation using Terraform
- Terraform integration with Azure DevOps
- Terraform script creation for Azure Resources such as Azure VM and App services
- Terraform plan validation
- Infrastructure provision through terraform script apply
Module 2: Azure Deployment and Configuration using Ansible
- Ansible integration with Azure DevOps
- Writing Ansible playbook for infrastructure Automation
- Ansible role
- Ansible playbook for configuration
Module 3: Create and Manage Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
- Learning Objectives
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Lab Deploy and Scale AKS Cluster
- Writing Kubernetes manifest file
- AKS setup and configuration
- Writing helm chart for microservice
- Integrating Helm, ACR and AKS with Azure DevOps pipeline
Module 4: Implement Compliance and Security in your Infrastructure
- Security and Compliance Principles with DevOps
- Azure Security Center
- Lab Integrate a scanning extension or tool in an AZ DevOps pipeline/security center
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Analyze telemetry to establish a baseline
- Perform ongoing tuning to reduce meaningless or non-actionable alerts
- Analyze alerts to establish a baseline
Designing a DevOps Strategy
Module 1: Planning for DevOps
In this module, you will be learning about transformation planning, project selection, and team structures.
- Transformation Planning
- Project Selection
Module 2: Planning for Quality and Security
In this module, students will be learning about developing a quality strategy and planning for secure development.
- Planning a Quality Strategy
- Planning Secure Development
Module 3: Managing Artifacts and Tools
In this module, you will be learning about migrating and consolidating artifacts, and migrating and integrating source control measures.
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts
- Migrating and Integrating Source Control
Project 1: Continuous Integration and Continues delivery (CICD) pipeline for VM based deployment using Tomcat, Maven, Java, SonarQube.
Project 2: Continuous Integration and Continues delivery (CICD) pipeline for App services-based deployment for dotnet core.
Project 3: Continuous Integration and Continues delivery (CICD) pipeline for App services-based deployment for NodeJS.
Project 4: Continuous Integration and Continues delivery (CICD) pipeline for Docker based solution using ACR and AKS.
Project 5: Infrastructure Automation using Terraform and Ansible
Project 6: Microservice deployment using ACR, AKS and Helm chart
You’ll find all the facts, content and inspiration you need in one place in our course syllabus brochures. Get a brochure and Be One step closer to your professional dream. Follow the links below to download the brochure for the course you’re interested in.
Azure DevOps training Features
Ethans Pune offers highly professional and advanced training as per the industry need with a special focus on 100% practical and project based program, interactive sessions with Individual focus, online doubt clearing sessions, backup online recorded session, forum access for doubts and questions
Eight months free rejoining option within the same branch and same trainer from date of joining. Option available for branch change with minimum charges according to institute’s norms. Special discounts on joining multiple courses and referral bonus can also be availed. Lifetime WhatsApp technical discussion/placement group access.
Hands-on assignments on each topic and modules, trainers provide these assignments according to the student's skill set and project requirements. Assignment duration will be approximately an hour a day. Assignment focuses on real time companies projects. Complementary Study Material with every course.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our certificate is recognized in many top companies. Increase the weightage of your resume by obtaining a course completion certificate on successful completion of the course and practical based projects.
Real-life Case Studies
Ethans provides multiple use cases on real time projects. It helps students to understand the business requirements, analysis of requirements and challenges on real time implementation. We make them industry ready.
Job Assistance Program
On successfully completing a course with Ethans, you could be eligible for a job assistance program. Under this program we help students to build a perfect resume and optimize online profiles for job calls. Alumni group of 5000+ students help share the opportunities. 3000+ freshers/professionals received jobs in top companies in India or across India with good salary packages.
Python training in Pune FAQs
We recommend the basic understanding of windows server, Linux and Cloud. But if the student has no knowledge on recommended skills we provide free self video session before starting of class. Get ready to learn something, innovative and mandatory as Azure DevOps is one of trending technology in the modern days.
- Developers and tester who want to migrate their code on cloud using CI/CD pipeline
- Managers, pre-sales who need an in-depth understanding of the Azure platform.
- Scrum Masters and Scrum Developers
- Technical Development Managers or any leads.
- System Engineers and system administrators
- Software Architects
- QA/Testing Specialists
- DevOps or Technology architect who needs to know the basic practices used to develop and release new software in the Azure cloud.
- People who work with cloud platforms like On-premises IT infrastructure need to develop their skills in both DevOps and Azure.
You will have access to the technical discussion forum lifetime, which will help you in resolving most of your doubts and queries. Eventually, you can connect with your respective faculty directly, else reach out to the nearest Ethans help desk for further assistance.
Our faculties are all extensively experienced IT Industry experts and real time corporate trainers from renowned MNC’s with marvelous knowledge in the subject matter. In addition to their standard duties of imparting knowledge, faculties also undertake consulting assignments for leading Indian and Multinational Companies that gives practical exposure based on real time scenarios from their world of experience. Ethanians that upskill are able to vividly recall classes even after years. Such is the impact of our remarkable trainers on the students.
Yes, Ofcourse. You will be provided with both, hard copies of the study material upon enrollment and soft copies will be shared by the respective faculties over the cloud during the program.
Ethans is a Market leader in Cloud, Automation and Analytics (such as Python, Data Science – Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, AWS, Azure, GCP, DevOps, Hadoop, Selenium, Robotics Process Automation, etc.) helps working professionals and freshers in enhancing skills in multiple technologies as per the market demand.
Yes. Ethans being one of the top notch institutes, has a wide network in the market. We do have collaboration with multiple companies that helped 3000+ freshers to get place and working professionals to switch their domains in top companies across India. On course completion, one becomes eligible for the placement assistance.
There are multiple institutes which are providing software training courses, but only Ethans offers professional training on various demanding technologies with flexible timings over the weekdays as well as on weekends depending on the requirements of working professionals.
We have a big pool with a strong and renowned team of professionals having extensive expertise in the technology they deliver. Our trainers are quite supportive and render an amicable learning environment which invigorates the student’s growth in an optimistic way. They are all with huge industry and teaching experiences. Some of them hold more than two decades of experience of the same industry.
We are open for both, lump sum and installments. Best to pay it in one go, but we avail maximum two installments. First installment is to be cleared on the very first day of the class and the second one, within 21 days from the batch commencement date.
No. Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable at any case, as we assure best training quality at Ethans Tech. We do not let go of any of our valuable students and ensure to deliver the quality that meets one’s requirements and is worth it. Each one of you is important to us.
Yes, Obviously. It’s mandatory and your right to know everything regarding our institute before enrolling. We keep on conducting multiple free demo sessions on numerous technologies every week at all the respective branches of Ethans. It gives you awareness, knowledge, makes things crystal clear and also helps one to decide upon the technology he/she wishes to opt for.
As of now, Ethans has presence at three locations in Pune (Pimple Saudagar/Kharadi/Baner) and in Noida as well. Looking forward to expanding gradually across India with all your support. Ethans has state-of-the-art-infrastructure that accelerates a pleasant and academically vigorous and stimulating environment for the students and the faculty.
Yes. Ethans renders Online training too. It’s a virtual and absolutely interactive training by the identical faculties that educate at our different branches with the help of a specific software which is best to intercommunicate online. You will be obtaining uniformly the same study material and assessment in online training as in the classroom. Educating yourself from Ethans Tech either by classroom or online means is the same, as the instructors don’t change. Now, it depends on the students, which mode to prefer based on their comfort levels.
Sorry. Although we have crowds coming from different states, we don’t have any such hostel or PG facility as of now, but yes, we help them in finding one for themselves near the institute as there are many good options available that a student can choose as per his/her convenience and reside comfortably.
On enrollment at Ethan’s Tech, you are provided with a flexi pass that avails eight months free re-joining option within the same branch and under the same trainer from the date of enrollment. We also provide online recorded sessions as backups. Options available for branch change with nominal charges as per the norms and regulations of the institute.
Yes. Certificate is issued to the respective student, after the course completion and assessment which is valid in multiple companies and apparently, it becomes an edge in your curriculum vitae in order to showcase your skill set.
Yes, we are frequently engaged in corporate training being the market leader with a big pool of corporate trainers having a wide network with collaboration with several top MNC’S that ultimately becomes an add-on for placing our students with such references.
Basically, there are two ways of registering with Ethans Tech, Online and Offline. In terms of Online, you just need to visit the enrollment tab on your website – www.ethans.co.in which will redirect you to the enrollment form, wherein you need to fill all your essential details and proceed further by paying Rs. 2000/- as the registration fees (inclusive of your standard course fees) For Offline admission, you can can contact and visit any of your nearest Ethans branch and carry out the further formalities under the guidance of the team at Ethans Desk.
What our students
have to say
Azure DevOps training in Pune helped me gain knowledge in all aspects, both Microsoft Azure and DevOps. The implementation of the program was explained in detail by highly qualified professionals. This helped us in learning the course more easily and I thoroughly enjoyed every class of the course.
The training was well provided by the Azure DevOps classes in Pune so as to learn why should one use this software and how will it help the organization. We learned every concept of this and as this software is booming in the market it will help in career growth.
As this is all in one solution it gives us an in-depth knowledge of how it is used in every company to manage all the DevOps tasks and code-based management. The trainer is so good at explaining real-time case studies that gives us more practical experience. I would suggest for Azure DevOps training in Pune.
we are also
Ethans Tech – Wakad
Office 304, 305 Pride Purple Square, Above Maharashtra Electronics Kalewadi Phata - Wakad Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411057
Ethans Tech – Kharadi
Office 101, Below Hotel Classic Residency, next to Shell Petrol Pump, Durvankur Society Rakshak Nagar, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Ethans Tech – Baner
Office No.: 3B, 3rd floor, Vasuda House, Near COSMOS Bank, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra