Selenium Training in Pune
Selenium is a most prominently utilized freeware and open source robotization software which efficiently automates the task. Learning from Selenium at Ethans has several merits, we make sure students make the best of Selenium for Automation Testing, deliver the best project and learn the most demanded technology among manual testers using two most popular programming languages.
About of Selenium Training
- Our Selenium Course contents are designed to meet growing skill demands of the current job market & taught by professionals working in multinational companies with extensive experience in their respective domains.
- Training program will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of Selenium and its components. You will learn to work with various web element(s) locators, perform actions on web elements. Moreover, this course will introduce you to the Page Object Model design pattern that will improve the efficiency of execution & maintenance of automation.
- Hands-on experience with Automation Frameworks such as Data-Driven Framework, Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, BDD Framework, TestNG Framework & API framework, and integrate it within the DevOps process. [Selenium – Maven- GitHub-Jenkins]
- Training programs will provide you real-time examples that will help to use Selenium WebDriver effectively.
It’s a most prominently utilized freeware and open source robotization device. The merits of Selenium for Automation Testing is monstrous. Among the numerous advantages, selenium is an open source instrument and is anything but difficult to begin with for utilitarian testing of web applications.
Vitally, it empowers record and playback for testing web applications and can run numerous contents crosswise over different programs. Since Selenium 3.0 is headed and testing specialists are mapping the guide for 4.0 and 5.0, the advantages of Selenium test robotization hold pertinence crosswise over assorted business sections.
Open-Source: As specified before, the greatest quality of Selenium is that it is a freeware and a convenient instrument. It has no forthright direct costs included. The device can be unreservedly downloaded and the help for it is openly accessible, as it is group based.
Backings dialects: Selenium bolsters a scope of dialects, including Java, Perl, Python, C#, Ruby, Groovy, Java Script, and so on. It has its own particular content, however it doesn’t confine it to that dialect. It can work with different dialects and whatever the engineers/analyzers are alright with.
Backings Operating Systems: Selenium can work and support over various Operating Systems (OS) like Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX, and so forth. With Selenium Suite of arrangements, a customized testing suite can be made over any stage and afterward executed on another. For example, you can make test cases utilizing Windows OS and run it easily on a Linux based framework.
Support crosswise over programs: Selenium offers help over numerous programs, to be specific, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and so forth. This turns out to be exceptionally resourceful while executing tests and testing it crosswise over different programs all the while.
Support for programming language and framework: Selenium coordinates with programming dialects and different systems. For example, it can coordinate with ANT or Maven kind of structure for source code accumulation. Further, it can incorporate with the TestNG testing system for testing applications and revealing purposes. It can incorporate Jenkins or Hudson for Continuous Integration (CI) and can even coordinate with other Open-Source apparatuses to underpin different highlights.
- After completing the course, you can automate any web-based UI application and you should be able to work on Live Projects.
- By the end of the training you will become an expert in Selenium Automation & crack any interview and you should be able to showcase & prove minimum of 2-3 years of your extant experience in automation.
- By the end of class, you should be able to design major frameworks from scratch along with Continuous Integration with Jenkins (Selenium -Maven- GitHub-Jenkins)
- All-time support for your questions
Selenium Training in Pune
Automation Testing Overview & Process
- What is automation testing
- Why Testing tools?
- Difference between manual & Automation Testing
- Advantages of Automation Testing
- When to start Automation Testing
- Tool Evaluation or POC
- Challenges in Selenium Automation testing
- Best Practices in Automation testing
Types of Automation tools
- Licensed Tools
- Open Source Tools
Test Automation Fundamentals
- Automated Testing
- Benefits of Automation Testing
- Limitations of Automation Testing
Automation Testing Tools
- Test Automation Tool Evaluation
- Introduction to Selenium
- Install Selenium Driver Files in eclipse
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium RC
- Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium GRID
- Introduction to element locators
- Types of Element Locators
- Writing customized and dynamic Xpath & CSS Manually
- Types of Xpath axes methods
- findElement & FindElements
- Element locators on different browsers
Selenium / Web Driver
- Introduction to selenium WebDriver
- Advantages of WebDriver
- WebDriver v/s RC
- Architecture of Web Driver and RC
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding Selenium jar files)
- Working with drivers Firefox, Chrome & IE, etc…
- Creating the generic scripts in Web Driver
- Navigate methods
- Webdriver & Web Element methods
Handle Alerts & popup, Frames, Windows
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames/Iframes
- Locating Frames
- Switching between Frames
- Using window handler methods
- Switching between windows
Handling Web UI elements
- Handling dropdown
- Select class methods
- Select Single value & multiple values
- Reading data from web table
- Page back commands
- Handle checkbox, Text box, Button, Link, Images, radio button, calendar etc
- Introduction of wait Methods
- Use of Wait methods in selenium
- Types of Wait Methods
- Difference between hard coded wait, Implicit Wait & Explicit Wait
- Different Expected Conditions in Web driver
- Creation of custom wait
- Capturing screenshot
- Handling Ajax events
- Capturing screenshot on failure
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- File upload and download
- Desired Capabilities& Options class
- How to Find All / Broken links
- Validate error messages on the application
- Headless browser testing
- Handle authentication pop ups
- Encode the password
- Handling Cookies
Robot Class, Mouse & keyboard Events
- Robot class in Web driver
- Simulating Keyboard Events
- Windows popup using Robot class
- Actions class
- Mouse Over Actions
- Drag & Drop Actions etc
- Scrolling pages
Working with Excel
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse
- How to Read data from Excel file
- How to Write data to excel file
Fillo class to read & write data in excel spreadsheet
Automation Framework Implementation
- Keyword driven Framework
- Data driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- TestNG Framework
TestNG in Selenium
- Introduction to TestNG
- Advantages of TestNG
- TestNG Features
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- Writing Selenium testing script from scratch
- Running the Test
- Checking the reports generated by TestNG
- Annotations used in TestNG
- Prioritizing Tests
- TestNG with Excel data
- Create Testng.xml
- Creating and running Test suites using TestNG
- Skipping Tests
- Setting priority of execution for test cases
- Executing group of regression/sanity/smoke test cases using TestNG
Advanced TestNG concepts
- TestNG Results output folder walkthrough
- Running Parallel & Distributed tests
- Extent report Introduction
- How to Integrate extent report in Framework
Junit & TestNG plugin
- Introduction of Junit
- Annotations & implementation in framework
Cucumber & maven available Plugin
- Introduction of Cucumber & maven eclipse plugin
- Implementation in automation framework
- Page Object Model
- Page Factory
- Why Jenkins
- Installation of Jenkins
- Steps to integrate Jenkins
- Master – slave configuration
- Configure & Scheduling Jenkins job
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
Git Hub Integration
- What is Git Hub
- How to create Git Hub Account
- Setup of GitHub in Eclipse
- Introduction about git commands
- What is Commit and push
- Steps to perform to push the code into GitHub
- Integrating with Framework
- What is Maven
- Using the pom.xml file
- Setting up the Maven project in eclipse editor
- Maven plugins
- Building and running the selenium project using maven
- Adding Dependencies to pom.xml
- Updating the selenium project dependencies by using Maven
- Maven life cycle
- Maven commands
- Cucumber tool Overview
- Behavioral Driven development (BDD)
- Difference between Cucumber & other automation tools
- Cucumber Project Setup
- Cucumber plugins
- Preparing Features File having test scenarios
- Writing Runner Class
- Introduction of gherkin syntax
- Given, When Then, And, But annotations and usage in features file
- Annotations in cucumber
- Working with Data table, Examples keyword etc
- Cucumber HTML Reports
- Usage of cucumber tool with Web driver
- Introduction to Web Services
- Protocol in web services
- Introduction of Postman tool
- Manually testing of API using Postman tool
- Automation testing of API
- RESTful API response code
- REST API HTTP methods
- Automation script to run API
Selenium Training Features
Ethans Pune offers highly professional and advanced training as per the industry need with a special focus on 100% practical and project based program, interactive sessions with Individual focus, online doubt clearing sessions, backup online recorded session, forum access for doubts and questions
Eight months free rejoining option within the same branch and same trainer from date of joining. Option available for branch change with minimum charges according to institute’s norms. Special discounts on joining multiple courses and referral bonus can also be availed. Lifetime WhatsApp technical discussion/placement group access.
Hands-on assignments on each topic and modules, trainers provide these assignments according to the student's skill set and project requirements. Assignment duration will be approximately an hour a day. Assignment focuses on real time companies projects. Complementary Study Material with every course.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our certificate is recognised in many top companies. Increase the weightage of your resume by obtaining a course completion certificate on successful completion of the course and practical based projects.
Real-life Case Studies
Ethans provides multiple use cases on real time projects. It helps students to understand the business requirements, analysis of requirements and challenges on real time implementation. We make them industry ready.
Job Assistance Program
On successfully completing a course with Ethans, you could be eligible for a job assistance program. Under this program we help students to build a perfect resume and optimize online profiles for job calls. Alumni group of 5000+ students help share the opportunities. 3000+ freshers/professionals received jobs in top companies in India or across India with good salary packages.
Selenium Training FAQs
To Learn Selenium, one must know the programming language Python or Java. Our program is focused on Java Programming due to job market requirements. Java will teach before Selenium Training. Get ready to learn something, innovative and mandatory as Java is one of trending object oriented programming languages in the modern days.
In today’s world, there’s no age to upskill onself. Right from class eighth school boy to a well-experienced working professional, irrespective of their domains are eligible to learn Selenium. It’s the finest kick off for the freshers and icing on the cake, for others.
You will have access to the technical discussion forum lifetime, which will help you in resolving most of your doubts and queries. Eventually, you can connect with your respective faculty directly, else reach out to the nearest Ethans help desk for further assistance.
Our faculties are all extensively experienced IT Industry experts and real time corporate trainers from renowned MNC’s with marvelous knowledge in the subject matter. In addition to their standard duties of imparting knowledge, faculties also undertake consulting assignments for leading Indian and Multinational Companies that gives practical exposure based on real time scenarios from their world of experience. Ethanians that upskill are able to vividly recall classes even after years. Such is the impact of our remarkable trainers on the students.
Yes, Ofcourse. You will be provided with both, hard copies of the study material upon enrollment and soft copies will be shared by the respective faculties over the cloud during the program.
Ethans is a Market leader in Cloud, Automation and Analytics (such as Python, Data Science – Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, AWS, Azure, GCP, DevOps, Hadoop, Selenium, Robotics Process Automation, etc.) helps working professionals and freshers in enhancing skills in multiple technologies as per the market demand.
Yes. Ethans being one of the top notch institutes, has a wide network in the market. We do have collaboration with multiple companies that helped 3000+ freshers to get place and working professionals to switch their domains in top companies across India. On course completion, one becomes eligible for the placement assistance.
There are multiple institutes which are providing software training courses, but only Ethans offers professional training on various demanding technologies with flexible timings over the weekdays as well as on weekends depending on the requirements of working professionals.
We have a big pool with a strong and renowned team of professionals having extensive expertise in the technology they deliver. Our trainers are quite supportive and render an amicable learning environment which invigorates the student’s growth in an optimistic way. They are all with huge industry and teaching experiences. Some of them hold more than two decades of experience of the same industry.
We are open for both, lump sum and installments. Best to pay it in one go, but we avail maximum two installments. First installment is to be cleared on the very first day of the class and the second one, within 21 days from the batch commencement date.
No. Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable at any case, as we assure best training quality at Ethans Tech. We do not let go of any of our valuable students and ensure to deliver the quality that meets one’s requirements and is worth it. Each one of you is important to us.
Yes, Obviously. It’s mandatory and your right to know everything regarding our institute before enrolling. We keep on conducting multiple free demo sessions on numerous technologies every week at all the respective branches of Ethans. It gives you awareness, knowledge, makes things crystal clear and also helps one to decide upon the technology he/she wishes to opt for.
As of now, Ethans has presence at three locations in Pune (Pimple Saudagar/Kharadi/Baner) and in Noida as well. Looking forward to expanding gradually across India with all your support. Ethans has state-of-the-art-infrastructure that accelerates a pleasant and academically vigorous and stimulating environment for the students and the faculty.
Yes. Ethans renders Online training too. It’s a virtual and absolutely interactive training by the identical faculties that educate at our different branches with the help of a specific software which is best to intercommunicate online. You will be obtaining uniformly the same study material and assessment in online training as in the classroom. Educating yourself from Ethans Tech either by classroom or online means is the same, as the instructors don’t change. Now, it depends on the students, which mode to prefer based on their comfort levels.
Sorry. Although we have crowds coming from different states, we don’t have any such hostel or PG facility as of now, but yes, we help them in finding one for themselves near the institute as there are many good options available that a student can choose as per his/her convenience and reside comfortably.
On enrollment at Ethan’s Tech, you are provided with a flexi pass that avails eight months free re-joining option within the same branch and under the same trainer from the date of enrollment. We also provide online recorded sessions as backups. Options available for branch change with nominal charges as per the norms and regulations of the institute.
Yes. Certificate is issued to the respective student, after the course completion and assessment which is valid in multiple companies and apparently, it becomes an edge in your curriculum vitae in order to showcase your skill set.
Yes, we are frequently engaged in corporate training being the market leader with a big pool of corporate trainers having a wide network with collaboration with several top MNC’S that ultimately becomes an add-on for placing our students with such references.
Basically, there are two ways of registering with Ethans Tech, Online and Offline. In terms of Online, you just need to visit the enrollment tab on your website – www.ethans.co.in which will redirect you to the enrollment form, wherein you need to fill all your essential details and proceed further by paying Rs. 2000/- as the registration fees (inclusive of your standard course fees) For Offline admission, you can can contact and visit any of your nearest Ethans branch and carry out the further formalities under the guidance of the team at Ethans Desk.
What our students
have to say
I have been an Ethan’s happy customer . I have enrolled ethans for Hadoop training, Python training and DevOps Certification Training. I highly recommend ethan’s to my friends.
Thanks for the assistance and support provided by ethan’s. The only word for training is “Awesome”. The excellent post class support and training methodology are icing on the cake.
The best thing about the classes is trainer always teach with day to day examples making the learning easy for conceptual understanding. Trainer are highly interactive and really connects with each and every individual during sessions. Really a good job by ethans to have such trainer at single place.
we are also
Pimple Saudagar – Pune
Solitaire Residency Gate, Above Honda Showroom, Rahatani Rd, Ahead of Konkane Chowk, Pimple Saudagar, Pune
Kharadi – Pune
Office No.: 105, Pride Icon, Near Columbia Asia Hospital, Kharadi-Magarpatta Road, Pune, Maharashtra
Baner – Pune
Office No.: 3B, 3rd floor, Vasuda House, Near COSMOS Bank, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra