Position: Software Associate
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune
Experience: 0-1 Years Freshers also eligible
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills, and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc students who are in their pre-final and final year of study during the period 2020-2021, 2019,2020, and 2021 are also eligible
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2020-2021, with a degree and specialization.
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- The candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: