Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to assisting in the creation of a world in which anyone can belong anywhere. To achieve this goal, they need a cohesive team that is committed to their core values. Airbnb’s key functions represent the company’s innovative mindset and its fast-moving team is dedicated to leading as a 21st-century company.
- Backend or Full-Stack experience in a work setting or classroom setting.
- Work experience, open-source code, or coursework in any of the following languages: C/C++, Java, C#, Python/Django, Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of data structures and problem-solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Passion for creating a highly effective technology platform for their growing global workforce.
- Be future-looking; they might be focused on immediate regulations, but need to build for the long term
- Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
- Good communication skills.
- Fresh graduates (2021)
- Language: C/C++, Java, C#, Python/Django, Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- Job Location:
Click on the link to Apply: https://careers.airbnb.com/