Position: Salesforce Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
client requirements and company goals:
- Develop Salesforce.com Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, LWC (lightning Web Components), and corresponding functional and unit tests.
- Own integrations between Salesforce and other back-office systems.
- Engage with Customer Support, Engineering, Professional Services, and other teams to develop solutions and resolve issues.
- Provide system administration support of the Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow. Requirements:
- Salesforce Certified (Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II preferred).
- 3 years ‘+ experience with Apex triggers and classes (schedulable and batchable).
- 3 years ‘+ experience with Visualforce pages and controllers.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Interface, Lightning component development, LWC (lightning Web Components.
- Declarative development (flows, process builder, and workflows).
- Experience with Salesforce and other cloud system APIs, SQL, and ETL.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
Salesforce development, LWC, Apex, Rest API
Perks and Benefits:
Work from home till pandemic
Please apply on the below-given link: