Position: Software Engineer – QA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in Web Service Testing, Security Testing,
- Automating the Web Services Testing with Industry Standard Open Source test tools (Soap UI, JMeter, Selenium, Robotic Framework)
- Enable a full-fledged automation system to improve test productivity.
- Integrated Automated Test Suites to CI/CD Pipelines.
- Identify test automation opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of test services.
- Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best practices.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure that all SW code, requirements, and other documentation are complete, validated as accurate, and cataloged appropriately in our system repositories.
- Develop, document, implement and operate an end-to-end SW QA process that is appropriate for our development organization and products/services.
- Develop test plans, schedules, test cases, and execute tests accordingly to assure minimal SW releases containing bugs. Track, follow up and ensure that all bugs are remediated and code is released effectively.
- Perform Functional testing, Systems integration testing, and Client acceptance testing.
- Work with the project test team to make sure that the deliverables meet the project expectations in teams of schedule, quality, and scope.
- Assist in the end-to-end design development and implementation process as appropriate to ensure quality SW is being deployed throughout our development, test, pre-production, and production environments.
- Work in tandem with release engineer, Coordinate until the build is deployed to production, and do the appropriate post validation steps to complete the deployment process.
- Testing the web-based applications, Page flows verification, and validation using appropriate test tools and automation test framework.
- Automating the test process for web pages starting from login through workflow verification and validation. Should work with Load and stress tests. Should prepare datasets for the applications that are developed by HID cross-functional teams.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: