Position: Automation Engineer (Intern)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and collect automation requirements and devise the best approach to develop and deliver the automation.
- Adopt different automation tools, languages, and methodologies based on the need.
- Be creative by leveraging the technologies to propose, design and deliver impactful automation solutions for business problems.
- Explore more deployment, release, service, process, and incident automation practices and improve the overall solution design.
- Take ownership of issues around the automated environment and provide end-to-end solution.
- Summarize, visualize, and communicate the automation benefits in a clear and concise business language.
- Automate IT Processes, infrastructure provisioning, integration between different infrastructure servers etc.
- Maintain a good analytical mindset for problem-solving under stress and time pressure.
- Partner closely with application owners, operations engineers etc., to transform more tasks into meaningful automations
- Contribute to defining standards and best practices of automation across various methodologies adopted.
- A self-motivated industry-ready fresher with good exposure towards trending technologies like Automation, Cloud (AWS Preferred), APIs, Python, Chat Bots, etc.
- Good scripting knowledge in Python, Familiarity in other scripting and programming language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, dealing with JSON, YAML config files are mandatory.
- Hands-on automation development will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker containers and the Kubernetes environment will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of OS platforms – Windows & Linux.
- Have good verbal communication skills in both technical and non-technical communication.
- Have good experience creating flow diagrams and presentations (PPT).
- Exposure to IT operations will be an added advantage.
Please apply for the job at the below given link: