Position: Intern – Software Development
Experience: 1-2 year
roles & responsibilities:
- Highly curious, interested in exploring investigating software problems to isolate the root cause and provide innovative solutions.
- Ability to view challenges as opportunities and be proactive in finding solutions
- Develop Software as per the product architecture and design.
- Code and unit testing of the enhancements including appropriate design reviews and code inspections.
- Self-starter who is proactive and willing to reach out to various internal staff/organizations to get the information needed
- Make formal presentations and conduct group discussions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
qualification & experience:
- Currently in school working to obtain an MTech degree in:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Security
- Software Engineering
- Electives in Machine Learning and Data Science / Big Data Analysis
- BE/BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Sciences is MUST
- Intermediate programming skills in C++ and Python
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Spark, Docker, and Kubernetes would be preferred
- Should be able to spend 1 year as an intern
- Preference for candidates having 1-2 years of prior work experience
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: