Position: Software Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
- Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Work with other engineers on a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
- Review requirements and data models and translate them into responsible applications and architecture
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets FedEx standards
- Track and resolve software defects
- Support automated test execution including system level and integration tests CI/CD/CT
- Work within the agile team to define solution specifications for core and edge product deliverables.
- Provide communication on a solution, product enhancements, and status as defined by the agile team.
- Work to establish, maintain, and update strategy (methodology, processes, standards, tools, services) used in implementing supply chain systems.
- Working within an agile team to deliver work products and perform efforts to meet the needs and team objectives for successful delivery, and reliability of solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Experience primarily designing and developing Java applications
- 12-factor application development experience using REST API’s
- Experience building APIs for both external and internal consumption
- Hands-on development experience with Spring Boot & Microservices, and REST services.
- Knowledge of SQL and DB design
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger)
- Knowledge of standard tools for developing, optimizing & testing code
- Experience using testing automation CI/CD/CT
- Knowledge in Cloud platforms such as Oracle Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, PCF
- Familiarity with version control tools like SVN, CSV, or Git.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: