Position: QA Engineer- Automation Testing, Java, Selenium
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Significant experience in a quality assurance role, testing a multi-user web-based cross-browser commercial software product.
- Experience in Scrum and associated agile development processes and methodologies would be an advantage.
- Experience in participating in the end-to-end release process for a software product would be an advantage.
- Participate in refinement with the Product Owner and developers to establish the expected behaviors of the system and design how those stories will be tested.
- Participate in the agile Scrum process each sprint to incrementally test behaviors as features are implemented, providing fast feedback to developers and completing the stories to the Definition of Done.
- Understand and have experience of behavior-driven development and behavior testing.
- Qualify and raise defects into the defect backlog and feedback to the Product Owner on scope and severity of impact.
- Have the opportunity to learn new skills in other functional areas of the product.
- Contribute to 3rd level support for Clients and Client-facing internal teams.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: