Position: Entry Level Product Developer / Tester
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications.
- Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
- The degree program in Engineering/Technology – Eligible Branches (CS, IT, ECE & EEE) OR Masters in Computer Application (MCA).
- 60% and above in 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Must have graduated in 2020 or 2021.
- Experience working with programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software preferred.
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Basic communication skills.
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of programs.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Office environment.
- May require evening or weekend work.
Please apply for the job at the given below link: