Position: Assistant Manager- DevOps Engineer
Location: Bangalore Surya Park IN – Office
Experience: 2-4 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and
- The candidate should be well versed with JAAS, Jenkins & groovy; Ansible; Jbehave; Artifactory; Maven; Perforce; Git; Install4j; InfluxDB; Grafana
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or MCA with hands-on development work
- Good hands-on experience
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skill
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach Demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Strong attention to detail.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: