Position: Software Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
- Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base
- Establish multi-platform versions of the software package
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: