Position: RPA Developer
RPA Developer (Robotic Process Automation/UI Path/UIPath) is urgently required by our Global Telco Company for an initial 1-year rolling contract on a minimum 3-year anticipated program of work.
- Demonstrable experience as a Robotic Process Automation Developer using Robotic technologies, particularly with UIPath.
- Solid background as a Software Developer and in software development
- Extensive experience and understanding in amending code, testing, and ensuring everything has been done ready to go live
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the Robotic Process Automation Development and technologies, especially around UIPath
- Experience in iterative developments
- Proficient in UIPath
- Strong customer-facing experience
- Modeling and developing robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions, and pair-programming
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
Requirements and Skill:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a software development role
- Experience architecting and developing workflow-based solutions or functionality
- Experience with web development technologies preferential
- Experience with RPA Software (e.g. BluePrism, UI Path, WorkFusion) advantageous
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other automation technologies
- Experience leading a team
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders and external clients
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- UI Path Certification will be an added advantage.
Please interested candidates can apply for the job roles immediately.