Position: Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer
Experience: 1 Year
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with customers on their production Machine Learning deployments to resolve issues and achieve production readiness, availability, and scale.
- Manage issues of Google Cloud customers through effective diagnosis, resolution, documentation, or implementation of investigation tools.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google Cloud’s AI/Machine Learning products/solutions and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, and determining the root cause for customer issues.
- Understand customer issues, advocate for their needs with internal Product and Engineering teams, find ways to improve the product, and drive production changes.
- Act as subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles to improve Google Cloud, and be part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Scikit-learn.
- Experience in advocating for customer needs.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: