Position: Associate engineer – Dev
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in an RTOS environment with memory and CPU constraints, and real-time deadlines.
- Knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Coordinates software development activities with the software team leader.
- Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate software development.
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of embedded software development.
- Knowledge of C/C++ or other object-oriented languages.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects.
- Capable time management skills.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: