Position: Trainee QA Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Fresher / 1 Year of Experience in .com operations
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Must possess analytical skills; ability to solve problems required & good Communication Skills
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask & flexibility to work on short timelines
- Hands-on with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
major roles to be performed:
- Play a very pivotal role in making sure the overall hygiene and quality of the website.
- Execute site QA to ensure the product is on-site are correctly launched for customers to purchase.
- Plan for, review, and keep track of upcoming launches.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues, make judgment calls determining the nature of the issue and how it should be assigned
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners to highlight issues and ensure they are appropriately addressed and resolved.
- Pull reporting and provide regular status reports.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: