Position: Aws Architect Developer
AWS Architect is responsible for architecting and designing solutions in IoT and digital domain using IaaS/PaaS/SaaS services of AWS Cloud platform.
- Experience in designing highly available and distributed data processing platforms
- Hands-on experience in computing, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts
- A good understanding of all security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- A strong understanding of how to interact with AWS (AWS SDK, AWS API, Command Line Interface, AWS CloudFormation)
- Experience designing for disaster recovery
- Understanding of common database technologies (e.g. backup/restoration, replication/mirroring)
- Java SE & EE, Web services, JMS
- Knowledge of big data stack and NoSQL is preferable.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery
Please forward your resume to- Jobassistance@ethans.co.in