Experience: 4+ Years
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall 5+ years of experience with at least 3+ years of experience in AWS.
- Should be able to independently work on assignments ranging from landing Zone, infrastructure set-up and automation.
- Must be well versed with automation on cloud (both infrastructure and application deployments).
- Must have an experience in migrating from on-premise to AWS.
- Should have worked in release and deployment of applications.
- Must be able to understand the networking and communication on AWS platform.
- Should have a clear understanding of cloud security.
- Should be willing to work both offshore and onsite.
- Must have a good understanding of scrum/agile way of working.
Desired Skills and Expereince:
- Hand-on experience on AWS Services.
- Infrastructure automation namely AWS Cloud formation and Terraform.
- Python/Java/PHP (a good knowledge of any one of the languages is important)
- Basic knowledge on networking and cloud security
- Experience on Kubernetes.
- CI and CD (a good knowledge of the tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket etc is necessary)
- Clear and precise communication is a must. The candidate should be fluent in English.
- Good to Have Skills:
- Windows/Linux administration knowledge.
- DevSecOps tools such as Sonarcloud and Rapid7
- Database understanding.
Please share profiles at email@example.com.