Position: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 0-4 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead, drive and define CI/CD design and development of real-time complex products.
- Strive for excellence in customer experience, technology, methodology, and execution.
- Define and own end-to-end Architecture from definition phase to go-live phase.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision-makers.
- Design, manage, maintain and architect Cloud Services and tools.
- Proactively monitor systems and identify if there are any performance issues.
- Understand the application, infrastructure, and DevOps toolchain relationship, CI/CD pipeline, and scripts.
- Coordinate design-related infrastructure and set it up at different stages of the project.
- Represent Infrastructure topics as a technical consultant on projects.
- Resolve issues that arise. Prepare necessary status reviews and reports.
- Maintain project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications.
- Maintain working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends and provide inputs/recommendations as required.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Computing (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience in Architecture consulting engagements is a plus.
- Must have strong experience in technologies such as Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge in Microservices, Container-based architecture, and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of various app monitoring tools.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD with tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, BigBucket.
- Sound knowledge in infrastructure-as-a-code approaches with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Terraform.
- Knowledge in implementing DevOps and having an inclination towards automation.
- Must have sound knowledge of SDLC and be able to work in Agile methodologies.
- Proficient in PowerShell, Shell Scripting Languages.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability, and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, etc.
- Good knowledge of security related to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience in source Control Systems like Bitbucket, GIT.
Please forward your resume to- email@example.com