Experience : 2 to 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Define standards, methodologies for Data Management environment.
– Design and build data structures on RDBMS like SQLServer, Mysql as well as MPP platform like SPARK, BigQuery to provide efficient reporting and analytics capability.
– Lead the design for database and data pipeline/ETL using existing and emerging technologies and tools.
– Bring structure to large quantities of data to make analysis possible, extract meaning from data to help improve decision making.
– Drive the team to develop operationally efficient analytic solutions.
– Develop & execute the required analytical algorithms, techniques for analytics solutions.
– Manage project timelines and provide timely updates on significant issues or developments.
– Able to Manage 4-5 team members mostly the freshers or Junior most.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
– Expert in cloud deployment with sound knowledge of AWS, azure
– Experience with big data platforms and tools (e.g. Spark R, Python) is preferred
– Sound knowledge of Database administration like: MySQL Server; Knowledge of the ETL process and implementation
– Stay up-to-date with the latest tools and techniques in data science and Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, SAS, Python
– Strong coding skills in a language such as Python
– Strong problem-solving ability
– Project Management skills
– Team Management skills
– Experience in developing data pipelines/ETL
– Hands on experience on cloud platforms like AWS/Google cloud
– Strong Analytical skills to dwell into complex codes and resolve the issue/optimize them.
Please send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org