Role: DevOps Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Work with the development teams to design scalable, strong structures by the use of cloud local architectural principles.
- Build automation using industry-standard tools to install hundreds of various services.
- Identify bottlenecks and problems during the infrastructure
- Have experience writing applications.
- Ensure an excessive degree of availability throughout all of our service offerings.
- Drive continuous enhancements of products and processes.
- Develop competence in the technical domain.
- Ability to quickly take on new roles and responsibilities.
- Evangelize excellent practices around collaboration, security, and reliability to all associate teams.
- four-plus years of industry experience offering hands-on technical expertise in design.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
- Integration (build), continuous deployment (CD), and optimizing cloud services. Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Jenkins/GitLab, Ansible, and canary deployments.
- Experience working with any Deployment/Configuration management tool like Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
- Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) could be a large plus.
- Linux and networking Advanced (configuring SSL, Overlay2, Storage Driver, N/W Plugin, IPTables,TCP/UDP etc.) Software development experience in Bash/ Python is a need to have.
- experience in a couple of security domains such as security strategy and risk management, security assessments.
- Experience developing pipeline using Spinnaker/Jenkins and experience Debugging Pipeline issues.
- Experience contributing toward Jenkins (Pipeline as a Code).
- Monitoring via Prometheus/Zabbix/Grafana/Sensu.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with a distributed team.
Please send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org