Position: DevOps Engineer
- The candidate will be responsible for the team s continuous delivery strategy on the cloud creating automated build pipelines and deploying to cloud platforms(AWS).
- Design, code, test, and deliver software to automate manual operational work
Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents.
- Design self-healing and resiliency patterns.
- Engage with the development team throughout the lifecycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes.
- Creating topics/queues in streaming services like Kafka.
- Participate in support coverage as needed.
- Hands-on experience with scripting & software development in a modern language (Python/Java)
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Cloud technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Experience developing software build scripting in Maven, Gradle or SBT
- Experience with Source Code Control Systems such as Git
- Knowledge of software automation and tooling to enable resilient DevOps practices
- Previous experience managing CI and automated deployment tools (Teamcity, Jenkins)
Please forward your resume to: Jobassistance@ethans.co.in