Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Work with Product and User Experience (UX) team to design, implement and test innovative solutions to solve real-world customer pain points.
- Work with Engineering and DevOps team to make software development and architecture decisions.
- Adapt to and internalize agile software development processes for building distributed systems, mobile applications, and/or e-commerce/financial platforms.
- Champion high-quality software engineering practices and excel as a team player as part of dynamic and fast-paced groups.
- Able to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
- Curiosity and capacity to learn.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills& the ability to communicate in written and spoken English.
- Some understanding of Git for version control.
The position will be based in our office in Pune
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : IT Software-Engineer
Job Category : IT/Software
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Freshers
Please send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org