Position: RPA Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 4 years of experience in developing and deploying Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using UI Path
- UiPath Advanced developer certification is a must.
- Must have experience in implementing or supporting end-to-end RPA projects
- Good business communication skills & client-facing skills
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Experience working
- Working knowledge in excel and macros
Good to Have:
- Highly desired: working knowledge in Agile/DevOps teams.
- Knowledge around technologies like OCR, NLP, Chatbots, AI/Client, etc. and how they integrate with UiPath in delivering automation capabilities
- Knowledge of an additional automation tool (E.g. Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism).
- Awareness of ELKStack.
- Awareness of cognitive services from AWS / Azure / IBM Watson/Google
- Awareness of IoT Platforms like AWS / Azure / IBM Watson etc.
- Knowledge of VB Script, .NET will be added advantage.
Please forward your resume to- firstname.lastname@example.org