Job- RPA Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience as an RPA Developer.
- Hands-on development experience in the market-leading RPA platform – UI Path.
- Experience in RPA implementation for customers Analytical abilities to resolve implementation problems and flow forward with RPA bot creation
- Conversion of business necessities into incredibly certified automation solution, following best-ruled standards and practices
- Experience in configuring and deploying RPA solutions throughout environments
- Experience in identifying the basic reason for RPA defects and offering a timely resolution
- Assists with the introduction of the automation architectures
- Design, Develop and test the automation workflows in the RPA platform and scripting languages
- Creates RPA automation as per best practices
- Experience in standard design patterns in business method modeling
- Design, code, test automation workflows the use of UiPath
- Verifying and leveraging suitable UiPath components
- Provide solution design’s to clients during the deployment of the latest deals, throughout POCs and project implementation phase.
- Make modifications to the robot code during implementation as needed
- Develop workflows and custom activities using Vb .Net/C#
- Responsible for the overall testing cycles.