Position: Salesforce Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in Force.com platform using APEX and Visual Force
- Hands-on experience in Lightning
- Implementation experience using Sales / Service / Custom cloud.
- Must have sound implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports, and dashboards.
- The candidate should have a basic understanding of admin activities like user creation, role/profile setup, Security setup, etc.
- Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales, Service cloud on Apex, VF development, Development in Lightning.
- The ideal candidate should have a solid academic foundation to a degree level or higher.
- Should have very good technical problem-solving skills
- Should be able to access the impact on the technical design because of the changes in fictional requirements.
- Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Analyze and identify gaps in functional/ business requirements and should be able to effectively communicate with both business and functional analysis on the same.
- A minimum 1+ year of Lightning Exp is required
- Execute the unit testing to produce defect-free software
- Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
- Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed
Please forward resume to- firstname.lastname@example.org