Position: Salesforce Developer
About the job profile:
As the Senior Salesforce Developer, you need to have the capacity to translate business needs into technical specifications, design and development solutions, test and deploy them into production. You have a passion for working cross-functionally and building solutions to assist business processes and data flows and strength in solving platform issues with professional troubleshooting skills. This role will work intently with our Sales, Operations, IT, Marketing, Finance, Support business partners, on Sales, Service, and Community Cloud.
- Design and Develop custom data model, user interface, business logic for service cloud using lightning components.
- Partner cross-functionally with other business application owners to ensure our go-to-market business automation and data management process is smooth and well connected.
- Have experience developing and configuring Salesforce Service Cloud using Lightning Framework.
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices.
- Work in a scrum team and provide story point estimates, progress updates, code reviews, etc.
- Provide guidance to other engineers and Coordinate with a global team.
- 2+ years experience delivering solutions on the Service Cloud platform
- Strong hands-on experience with the configuration and custom development of several Salesforce.com CRM modules. Experience integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
- At least 2+ builds and implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud and deep proficiency with salesforce.com APIs and security model
- Expertise in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc. Visualforce components, SOQL, and SOSL languages
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git.
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
Please forward your resume to- firstname.lastname@example.org