Position: Selenium Test Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 3 to 7 years of experience in Automation Framework Designing, Executing, and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Good working experience and knowledge of Selenium Webdriver strong SQL knowledge.
- Able to understand and design Automation Framework Hybrid, Data-Driven, Keyword Driven, Behavior Driven
- Good in understanding business requirements and converting them into Test Script
- In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications. Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards, and test methodologies.
- Experience with Selenium frameworks preferred
- Strong RDBMS SQL skills and strong backend testing.
- Good understanding of testing concepts STLC, metrics, defects life cycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please forward your resume to- email@example.com