Technical Consultant – Salesforce, Full Stack, AWS/Azure, SharePoint
CTC: 2.8 – 3.2 LPA
As discussed, we have a requirement of around 100 fresh candidates with one of our partner companies in Pune.
This requirement is for BE/BTech/MCA/BCA/B.SC (Computer Science) graduates, the passing year of 2020 & 2021.
- “GIPL Tech” will shortlist the resume and call for an Interview
- “GIPL Tech” will share the profile with the company
- Interview screening in GIPL Office
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion
- Offer Release
- Basic Knowledge of Salesforce & Experience more than 1 year
- Good in Logics and Reasoning
- Good Knowledge of HTML, C, C++ concepts
- Must have knowledge of C#, jQuery, Java.
- Very good in Logics and Reasoning
- Oops concepts should be cleared
- Very Good in technical knowledge
- Excellent in Written and Verbal Communication
Based upon the candidate’s interest and skills analysis, the candidate can be placed in either Salesforce or Microsoft Practices & will be responsible for the below duties:
- Building applications using custom objects, approval processes, workflow rules, validation rule formula fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Have knowledge in developing Apex classes, triggers, controllers, workflows, REST API Integration, and bulk load API.
- Custom development using Aura, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning App Builder, Communities customization
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing Lightning components and deploying to Lightning Communities
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce with external systems using API
If you have trained fresh candidates, please share profiles ASAP and we will consider them.