Position: Robotic Process Automation Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An RPA Developer ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with emphasis on the field of Web acquisition and technologies.
- In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.
- You’ll also participate in initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs.
- Experience in RPA technologies, especially Automation Anywhere 360 is a distinct advantage.
- Expected work experience – 0-2 years, with computer science graduates welcome.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as Automation Anywhere (AA) an advantage, with knowledge of the current version of AA 360 highly preferred.
- Knowledge of RPA processes in the domain of web technologies and the acquisition of data from external web sites, including dynamic content, an advantage.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Knowledge of developing and consuming API.
- Knowledge of Source control systems, with GIT preferred.
- Knowledge of CI environments, with Jenkins preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases an advantage.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning an advantage.
- RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: