Position: Cloud Testing Engineer
Location: Noida/ Indore/ Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage/Install Cloud services in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Able to understand requirements and define the test strategy
- Should have knowledge of deployment templates in AWS/Azure/GCP (CloudFormation/ARM/Google Deployments)
- Good background in Linux/Unix commands.
- Conceptual Knowledge of Hadoop eco systems such as YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, Zookeeper, Pig, Spark, and Hive.
- Conceptual Knowledge of EMR/ Dataproc/ Databricks
- Accountable for storage, performance tuning, and volume management of clusters.
- Monitor Cluster connectivity and performance.
- Manage and analyze log files.
- Platform management and monitoring.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Validate, test, and document test results for products.
- Provide status and metrics of current activities to the QA Lead for the purpose of tracking and reporting.
- Conceptual Knowledge of Cloud Security Model (Key Vault/Secret Manager)
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, Manage identity, etc.).
- Ability to clearly communicate with engineering and management.
- Ability to Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Educate teams for new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: