Position: Engineer – Artificial Intelligence
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position involves developing advanced image processing algorithms for wafer inspection and review.
- Designs and develops cutting-edge image processing and machine learning algorithms.
- Implement system-level solutions to push the limits of sensitivity on semiconductor inspection & review systems.
- Designs and implementations are always constrained to operate within the boundaries of robustness and stability.
- Real-time requirements pose additional challenges and work extensively on providing solutions to live customer problems in the field.
- This position is unique as it interfaces with several system-level groups – Optics, mechanics, sensors, and applications among others.
- The opportunities are boundless in the technical areas as we are constantly pushing the envelope of leading-edge technologies in algorithms and image computers.
- System-level solutions for these complex automated inspection platforms. We are constantly innovating and releasing products every few months
- Developing AI & ML Based Applications in Computer Vision or Image Processing based projects
- Strong fundamentals in programming are desired
- 2020/21/22 batch B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / Dual, MS (Research), PhD
- Branches: CS / IT, Electrical and Electronics related, Mechanical, Physics
- Good academics
- Candidates from only the following Institutes
- IITs – Bombay, Delhi, Madras, Kanpur, Roorkee, Kharagpur, Guwahati, Varanasi, Indore, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad
- BITS, Pilani
- IISc, Bangalore
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: