Position: Data Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building efficient, scalable data pipelines which are the backbone of valuable products and services which Kwalee relies on.
- Leveraging AWS cloud technologies, to deal with huge volumes of data.
- Collaborating with all members of the Data Science team and other key stakeholders to understand the strengths and weaknesses of each process and service.
- Applying a deep knowledge of data warehousing to maximise the productivity of analysts and ETL processes.
- Adopting new or different technologies to the existing data stack.
- Exceptional knowledge of SQL – Redshift.
- Working knowledge of Python for the purposes of automation and data manipulation.
- Proven record of successfully working with big data.
- Varied experience with a range of AWS services such as Kinesis, Redshift, Glue, Lambda, Spectrum and S3.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and apply them to your work.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: