Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Across India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Required to have expertise in J2EE Applications & Integration Middleware based software product areas (IBM, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Should be an expert in one or more Java Application Server configurations, Maintenance and deployment.
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Web-Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required
- Candidate must be experienced in Java App Server Tuning, Troubleshooting, Management
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, MongoDB is an added plus
- Having experience in Infrastructure DevOps, with exposure to Microservices architecture and deployment in cloud
- Should have worked on setting-up/migration from a monolithic application to Microservices using containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Prior experience in automating CI/CD process using open-source tools
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration platform (Jenkins)
- Collaborative version control systems (Git/GitHub/GitLab)
- Configuration management tools like Ansible
- Cloud computing and container solutions such as Amazon EC2, Docker
- Container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes)
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: