Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Year
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Technical Lead Manager to develop algorithms of SaaS-based marketing analytics platform.
- Work closely with System Architects to ensure smooth integration of 3rdparty engines into the SaaS platform.
- A hands-on developer with a test-driven approach to coding, contributing high-quality, production-ready code.
- Technically oriented individual participating actively in design and code reviews
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves the scalability and performance of Neustar products.
- Working Knowledge on Java/J2EE technology with exposure to frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate would be an added advantage
- Exposure to any cloud technologies (AWS / Azure / GCP) would be a plus
- Bonus – Github/GitLab/StackOverflow profile and OSS contributions, publications, etc.
Please apply for the job at the given below link: