Position: RPA UIpath Business Analyst
The RPA Business Analyst works with the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technology team and key stakeholders to create automated solutions for the business. The role is a key link between the technical team, Process Excellence, and business stakeholders to ensure effective solutions are delivered that drive meaningful and measurable business value.
The role will analyze and document complex business processes (AS-IS and TO-BE) for targeted processes. The candidate would also support the facilitation of discovery sessions across multiple teams and business units and lead the adoption/implementation activities associated with new RPA solutions within the business.
The Business Analyst works with cross-functional teams and business units to understand, challenge, and provide thought leadership on a strategy to achieve the company’s goals through business and technology transformation. They identify automation opportunities, define the RPA value proposition and re-engineer processes to improve automation potential.
- Partner with the Business Process Owner(s) and Process Excellence Team members to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation and outline the impacted processes and business requirements
- Engage with cross-functional teams to develop business requirements documentation of the process to be automated in a manner that is understood by the business users and can be shared with RPA solution design and development teams
- Works with RPA & Technical Team members to facilitate the planning and execution of RPA and other Automation projects
- Work with Business Units to perform value analysis (ROI) for the processes
- Coordinate with the business and the RPA team to identify and provide support for solution designs for production issues and enhancements
- Identify scope, benefits, constraints, and risks for RPA automation initiatives, capture and document current state manual processes
- Identify and document best practices for ongoing RPA adoption
- Facilitate sessions with stakeholders to drive out requirements
- Consider change management implications for the implementation of new RPA processes
- Deliver key business analysis artifacts, using best practices and tools, for the design, solution, and execution of medium and large projects
- Document and diagram the existing environment and data-flows
- Gather non-functional requirements such as security, capacity performance, and availability
- Act as a liaison between business and technical resources
- Recommend ‘to-be’ process map designs using Cross-functional flowcharts.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Conduct Process diagnostics & opportunity identification
Please interested candidates can apply for the job roles.