We are looking for a SalesForce Developer who has distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with strong business acumen and technical savviness. You will work with different departments including Sales, Marketing, Support, Services, Finance, IT, and other Application Vendors to build solutions in the CRM ecosystem.
Here are some qualifications that you should have:
- A solid understanding of computer science, from algorithms and data structures to high-level design patterns and object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with the Force. com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages, Web Service APIs)
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components.
- Proficiency with salesforce.com APIs with experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Business Solutions Design, Delivery & Support:
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementing functionality/customizations within business systems
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation, and go live
- Proactive and takes initiative to gather information, investigate gaps/issues, identify potential solutions, and presents to both Business and IT stakeholders
- Work closely with Architects, Developers, and Client Business Units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Engage other areas such as security, SOX compliance, reporting, production and participate in change management support to ensure projects are addressed from end to end and the needs, interests, and success criteria of the business are met
- Excellent written and oral communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external clients
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, functional specifications, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc. with all pertinent project information
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Git, SVN, etc.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Salesforce Certifications are highly desirable
- Strong background in CRM technology
Please apply on the below-given link: