Position: Assistant Consultant-DevOps
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Server (Instances or containers) deployment on AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack, or Azure.
- Shell or python script to automate monitoring, backup, and other tasks.
- Server and application Troubleshooting.
- Auditing server and application security and performance.
- Build automation using Jenkins or other automation tools.
- Linux Systems Engineering, DevOps, IT, and/or software engineering work experience
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services ( Amazon Web Services(mandatory), Rackspace Cloud, Docker, and OpenStack )
- Good understanding of Shell scripting. Working Understanding of (Python, Perl and/or Ruby) and Networking
- Experience in Server Monitoring, Installations, DevOps Build, Release, and Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, GIT, ANT, MVN, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Familiarity with Nodejs and Java.
- Experience with Github is a must.
- Quick learning abilities to implement new technologies and troubleshoot issues.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: