Position: Test Engineer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execution of the software-testing life cycle and process for multiple projects.
- Creating the test plan & providing effort estimates for testing with inputs from the Project Manager and Development Team.
- Preparing Data-sets for accurate testing.
- Writing and executing test cases/scenarios to verify specifications.
- Documenting Test Results in a structured format.
- Performing feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired behavior with cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Performing Responsive Testing on physical devices such as mobiles and tablets.
- Experience in testing E-commerce websites.
- Planning and executing Automated System Testing, wherever possible.
- 1-3 years work experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
- Knowledge of operating Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience of testing web applications.
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing.
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills − know what you need to do, and DO IT!
- Collaborative style.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: