Position: Software Engineering Fullstack Intern
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop next-generation applications using mobility, SaaS, and other emerging technologies
- Work as part of an Agile team. Picking up sprint/backlog tasks, reporting on task progress, and working collaboratively with the entire team to deliver stories and business value. Follow up on the progress of development and report to the development manager.
- Work with the development team and other production support team members to ensure the applications are working as expected
- Suggest architecture changes and design patterns based on existing application code and business rules
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and extraordinary software engineering talent
- Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, and machine learning
- Your contribution in managing the deployment, testing, and scaling of our product would be extremely valuable.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: