Position: Software Engineer – Automation Testing
Experience: 1-5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to create, updating, execute manual & automation tests using the existing framework.
- Responsible to execute and report regression tests.
- Responsible to create test cases, test execution, and defects reporting.
- Responsible for understanding requirements and converting them to test cases.
- Assist Manager/Lead in reporting test execution results
- Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test-driven, model storming) and follow the same
- 1 to 5 years of Software testing with hands-on experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Knowledge of Test automation frameworks with at least one year of experience on QTP/UFT.
- Good knowledge of test case design techniques, testing methodologies & defect tracking.
- Knowledge of QC test management and execution.
- Able to create, update, and execute automated tests using the QTP /UFT automation tool.
- Good Analytical / Problem solving skills
- Basics of SQLAgile methodology
- Agile methodology
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: