Position: Junior Cloud Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement a state-of-the-art platform to enable our customers to gain a faster time to market
- Be recognized as a trusted partner for business application owners and other technology teams who seek to make use of Cloud-based infrastructure
- Provide technical design expertise to application and delivery teams
- Introduce & support emerging technology and best market practices to ensure consistently and state of the art systems are built and business achieves enhanced benefits
- As a Cloud Engineer your role may vary depending upon the vertical you serve as:
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Systems Engineer (Cloud)
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Architect
- Network Engineer (Cloud)
- Special responsibility for:
- Ensuring that platform conforms to Standard Chartered security best practices and is fully consistent with Bank audit and compliance requirements and fully consistent with the design ethos and technical requirements of external cloud providers
- Full-Stack development
- Software testing during deployment cycles
- Architectural design and continuous improvement of the platform adhering to regulator and compliance requirements
- Supporting adoption of containers and container control frameworks for external and internal Cloud Services, including container platform selection and design, cost, and license planning, and ensuring that self-service design/deployment/control web containers are appropriate for requirements
- Ensure lifecycle management consists of documentation such as test cases, source code repositories, etc are actively used and maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Studied Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant disciplines in software design and development or with coding knowledge.
- Should have some knowledge in Cloud Technologies. Advantages if you have Cloud certifications.
- Some working experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages like Python, Golang, etc.
- Ability to articulate and explain concepts and ideas contextually and visually.
- Good technical skills, IT skills, good verbal and written communication skills, and good organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and team player
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: