Position: Software Engineer – DevOps
Experience: 1+ year
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We seek an experienced IT DevOps professional to join us as a patching/packaging support engineer working in the Open Systems Operations group.
- Candidate must have exp of script development and patch deployment experience, configuring, and troubleshooting software applications, systems, and client software on Unix Servers, Network devices.
- In addition to delivering technically, the candidate will lead by example, be self-motivated, and have excellent interpersonal communication and documentation skills.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards, and processes
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology disciplines with strong fundamentals in software engineering.
• At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the IT industry, preferably with automation and Integration DevOps experience in developing solutions that are lightweight, responsive, and user-friendly.
- 1+ years solid experience in Unix Operating Systems and Linux troubleshooting experience.
- 1+ years solid experience in Shell and Python scripting.
- 1+ years of expert-level experience with Ansible.
- Linux Patch Management and Linux package solutions using satellite server.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Orchestration tools like BAO / Argo are added advantage.
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL (MS SQL), CI/CD tools, Scrum & Agile workflow methodologies is added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in GitHub / Bitbucket repository management.
- Hands-on experience in REST API technologies is an added advantage.
- Security tool and problem analysis documentation must be able to write and proof documents intended for technical and executive audiences.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment, must be detail-oriented, and able to multitask to meet deadlines and company objectives.
- Familiarity and/or experience in implementing ITIL concepts in addition to technical aptitude are highly valued.
Please apply for the job at the below-given link: