Position: RPA Trainee
Position Type: Full-time
Experience: 0-1 Year
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Adhering to the KPIs.
- Working as a backup for the processes/projects whenever required
- Working with different segments and supporting the team with a high workload
- Support building automation capability.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery.
- Study and assess the business processes from the automation perspective and derive the automation roadmap.
Functional & additional qualification required:
- Good communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholder contacts.
- Knowledge of the following software: SAP, Outlook, Excel, VBA is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands-on experience with RE-framework and Queues.
- Knowledge of SAP automation, Web automation, and Excel automation are essential.
- Knowledge of SQL and PDF automation is a plus.
- Any UiPath Certificate like UiPath Certified RPA Associate OR UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn Excellent time management skills.
Qualification & Education required:
- Graduation: B. Sc computer science/IT/similar IT-related field.
- Marks / Percentage: minimum 60%
- Language: English
Please forward your resume to – Jobassistance@ethans.co.in